Huge BIG Maskot Value

Normal Value40,000,000,000 (40 Billion)
Golden Value115,000,000,000 (115 Billion)
Rainbow Value150,000,000,000 (150 Billion)
Dark Matter ValueN/A
Shiny ValueN/A

About Huge BIG Maskot

Huge BIG Maskot belongs to Exclusive rarity in Pet Simulator X.

How to obtain Huge BIG Maskot in Pet Simulator X

User can get Huge BIG Maskot in Pet Simulator X by being member of Big Games Pet Group . There will be1% Chances of getting Huge BIG Maskot and 99% Chances getting BIG Maskot.

Huge BIG Maskot Value

Currently Normal version value of Huge BIG Maskot is 40,000,000,000 (40 Billion) diamonds, Golden version values 115,000,000,000 (115 Billion) diamonds and Rainbow values 150,000,000,000 (150 Billion) diamonds.