BIG Maskot Value

Normal Value50,000,000 (50 Million)
Golden ValueN/A
Rainbow ValueN/A
Dark Matter ValueN/A
Shiny ValueN/A

About BIG Maskot

BIG Maskot belongs to Basic rarity in Pet Simulator X.

How to obtain BIG Maskot in Pet Simulator X

User can get BIG Maskot in Pet Simulator X by being member of Big Games Pet Group . There will be 99% Chances getting BIG Maskot and 1% Chances of getting Huge BIG Maskot

BIG Maskot Value

Currently Normal version value of BIG Maskot 50,000,000 (50 Million) diamonds.